Youth are considered any child that is enrolled in grades 7-12.
- We are proud to offer a Youth Group for our young people in grades 7-12. The Youth Group meets in the evening on the First and Third Sunday each month.
- At this age of faith development it is also very important for youth to attend entire services on a Sunday as they begin to develop their own views and beliefs.
Highlights from last year:
* Holiday Movie Night and making special treats to be served at our Candlelight Christmas Eve Service
* Cartooning Workshop
* Field trip to a local Escape Room
* Filed trip to go bowling
* Stem Challenges
* Planning and leading a Moment for All Ages for a Sunday worship service
* Our Youth each ran project tables during our MLK Day of Service
If you would like to discuss your teen’s faith development please contact our Director of Lifespan Faith Development- Lizzie Vena #610-631-0280 or DLFD@tpuuf.org