Youth are considered any child that is enrolled in grades 7-12 (or equivalent).
- We are proud to offer a Youth Group for our young people in grades 7-12. The Youth Group meets in the evening on the First and Third Sunday each month from mid-September through mid-June.
- A typical Sunday evening will include:
- lighting our UU chalice
- extended, deep sharing of joys and concerns
- discussion and exploration of a conversation starter
- games or projects selected by our youth
- At this stage of faith development, it is also very important for youth to attend entire services on a Sunday as they begin to develop their own views and beliefs.
Popular Youth Group Highlights:
- Holiday Movie Night and making special treats to be served at our Candlelight Christmas Eve Service
- Cartooning Workshop with a local artist
- Field Trip to a local Escape Room
- Field Trip to go bowling
- S.T.E.M. Building Challenges
- Planning and leading a Moment for All Ages for a Sunday worship service
- Planning and leading our Pet Blessing service
- Planning and hosting our Pumpkin Carving Party
- Planning and hosting our Game Night Fundraiser
- Our Youth staffed project tables during our MLK Day of Service
If you would like to discuss your teen’s faith development please contact our Director of Lifespan Faith Development- Lizzie Vena #610-631-0280 option 3 or DLFD@tpuuf.org