Date(s) - 04/21/2020
3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
-a bi-monthly daytime series with Rev. Dr. Larry Peers open to people of all ages and to the general public–
This series of bi-weekly workshops on Conscious Aging will feature short presentations, individual reflections, small and large group conversations. The series is open to members and friends of TPUUF and those in the broader community.
Over these sessions, we will:
- Explore the often unexamined, self-limiting beliefs and assumptions about aging
- Practice the skills of self-compassion to cope more effectively with the stresses associated with aging
- Discover what gives heart and meaning to our lives as aim toward a healthy aging process
- Identify regrets and develop compassion toward ourselves as we experience losses and explore forgiveness
- Develop a personal roadmap for our aging journey
Light refreshments will be available. Bring your own lunch, if you would like to stay for a time of fellowship following each workshop. (Donations to “TPUUF” are appreciated, but not required.) You must pre-register by March 13 email: email@example.com. If at all possible, we encourage participation in the entire series, since each session will build upon the prior sessions.