- TPUUF Bowling Team is looking to add team members in the SGBL If you enjoy bowling, or just want to help support Team TPUUF in our bowling adventures, we are looking for additional members for the TPUUF ...
- Support Team TPUUF at AIDS Walk PhillyThe Philly AIDS Walk is on Saturday, October 15th. If you would like to join Team TPUUF and do the walk, please let me ...
- Share the Plate – July/August – National Alliance on Mental Illness
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to building ...
@TPUUF Twitter Feed
Join us at 10:30 a.m. on January 21 when our own Rev. Bryant Brown will speak on People’s Work. Among us are... fb.me/7vD4bxexe
Join us at 10:30 am.m January 14 when our own Rev. Bryant Brown will speak on the Torda Reformation. Two... fb.me/1N6OxK8U0
Join us at 10:30 am.m January 14 when our own Rev. Bryant Brown will speak on the Torda Reformation. Two... fb.me/1wjafUK0r
Christmas Eve Lights With songs and stories and dance and the light of the candles - that's how we welcome a... fb.me/7anFrR03l
Christmas Eve Lights With songs and stories and dance and the light of the candles - that's how we welcome a... fb.me/3HpDSMkVj
Our Youth Group is having a great time tonight! Decorating chocolate dipped pretzels for our Christmas Eve... fb.me/8VfKJ4elm
Join us for Christmas Eve Lights on December 24 at 7PM. With songs and stories and dance and the light of the... fb.me/1rmRslswK
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE SNOWY WEATHER, OUR SACRED DANCING AND DRUMMING EVENT SCHEDULED FOR THIS EVENING HAS... fb.me/6NwizuRBl
- Learn about where we are in the story of Unitarian Universalism in our 2017 Annual Report. December 19, 2017
- The Promise and the Practice: An Opportunity to take the lead in the work of dismantling white supremacy in Unitarian Universalism. November 30, 2017
- Fortification Season 2: Conversations about faith and engaging with today's leading movements. November 30, 2017
- Support Team TPUUF at AIDS Walk Philly